Re: Groopies 10, Groopers 7

>I VOTED AND I VOTED FOR GROOPER,
>for the newbies who don't know the candidates or the reasons why they are
>nominated, you can clse your eyes and point your mouse.  But  please vote
>for GROOPER.

Awright! Enough of this influence peddling! These emails shouldn't be aimed
at getting non-oriented folks like newbies (as opposed to disoriented
veterens like us) suckered into voting for your own personal biases! So cut
it right out!

(Hey newbies, vote for groopie, not grooper!)

What?  Who said that? Somebody snuck right into my email and inserted a
political statement! I'm Shocked!!! Online security has been breached! Call
out the web police!

Chris (the GROOPIE)