Re: VOTE VOTE VOTE

Ok, I've had enough.  Time to put my foot where my mouth is and make all
those Groopies that haven't ordered yet an offer they can't refuse.  I
hope.  I am now offering a prize (a real one, but of my own choosing) to
a randomly chosen voter.  It won't be a REALLY cool prize like a set of
DH Mini's, but it won't be as POOR as a shoelace.  So, go out and vote,
if not for the sake of voting, but to get a chance at winning my REALLY
cool prize.

Groopies Unite!

Ruben.