Re: Groo Grams...

Nate Piekos wrote:

> >Congratulations Nate!  Is this your first time in Groo Grams?
> >
> >-TGD
>
> ~~~Yes it is.  After all these years.  I had just gotten a really good
> running gag started, something like:  "If there was an Olympic event for
> Not Being In Groo Grams, I'd have serious spinal deformity from all my
> gold medals...."  and than pow.  ME puts me in.  Foiled again.
>
> I haven't had a chance to go get G&R3 yet, so I don't even know which
> letter went in.
Does it Matter?
As long as you got your letter printed anyway.
Congratulations are in order!!!
Yey, Nate!

I've been trying, twice.
Should try more, I guess, but then I really feel like nothing will
happen. It's probably that I can't think of anything good to write.
Oh but I'm so happy about my name in fanboy...although, hmmmm, the girl
would sleep with me before fanboy...what does that say about HER?

Bubble