Re: Don't get me started on Star Trek

>And I like TWE as well (Hey Nate, Shouldn't we be getting something for
>all this free advertising??? I mean, two plugs in one e-mail??? ;)

~~~~ Yes, you should be getting the relief of not having to deal with
Geocities ads at the AKF site verrrrrry soon!  As a matter of fact,
since I bought my own domain (under the supervision and support of Shane
Clarke) I will be moving all my sites there.  In fact, I would be
willing to host the Hall of Mendicants there after this year's premier
on April Fool's day. (I'm assuming many of you have seen the teaser on
the Groop Awards Site.  ( http://members.xoom.com/thegroop ) ) As time
goes on, I would like to make the Halll of Mendicants, a sort of
Chronical of the members of the Groop..... but the aformentioned premier
will showcase the primary purpose of the HOM... heh heh heh... wait and
wonder!

my new domain is:  http://www.piekosarts.com  you can go check out my
progress if you'd like, but right now there is just a very rough draft
of the entry page.

~Nate P.~