Re: Malaysian The Sun Groo

Actually I didn't include my snail mail address because I don't want some
parties to take this oppurtunity to send me junk mails.  I'll send you my
address personally to you.  You only need to send the payment when the T
shirts are with me - not now.  I'll notify you personally when I have those
T shirt (when you have to make the payment).  (I just want to be fair on
both parties - se send and receive mail at the same time).  Postage -
please use stamps, not postage meter.

ps  There are more than a hundred of them in the Sun office.

Give me your address in your e-mail.

Azamin..