Umberto

Nuff´  said baby......... Umberto. Groo pure landers can delete this if you
wish.
I felt that I must sing the praise of Umberto. I really think that he could
take Groo..........Yes!! I said IT!!! Umberto would kick Groo´s ass!!!!!
Unless of course Groo cut his ears off, but, Groo would not think of this I
am sure. Rufferto maybe, but Groo? No.
He swings his sword, cuts deep into Umberto..........
Umberto looks on...
Groo cuts again........
Umberto looks on........
Groo slashes..........
Umberto, realizing that something is near him with out his permission,
grabs Groo by the nose, and deftly removes Groo´s spleen through his armpit,
and drops the corpse and continues to look on................

 It´s B-B-Q Time!!!
Flame on Baby!!!
Squirrel
If you don´t know Umberto you don´t know **** (put your own favorite saying