Re: Groo the Jedi

At 10:16 11.03.99 PST, you wrote:
>Groo as a Jedi?
>
>>What think the Groop in this matter?
>
>~~~ I think it would explain Boba Fett's unusually campy death.
>
>~Nate P.~ (I'm one of those purists who doesn't believe in the whole
>"let's give Boba a real name and a past" schtick.  He's cool because
>he's a mystery, IMHO.)

First of all I don't think Groo has the "finesse" to block blaster-shots.
He'd be wading through stormtroopers and battle droids like a knife through
Cheese Dip. I've always pictured Groo as a shaved Wookie on a killing spree.

If he'd been a Jedi would he be light side or dark side? Dark side would be
reasonable considering the high death toll and random acts of mayhem that
follows Groo around like a cape after a DC or Marvel Superhero, on the other
hand Groo just does what Groo does best, and he's more good than evil. "He's
more Groo now than man, dumb with a twisted nose".

The mere mentioning of Star Wars has me in a spin. I JUST CAN*T WAIT. Just
saw some of the new trailer on TV and I'm currently attempting to download
it from StarWars.com, like so many others... I'll probably never get
through. I'll just stay here in front of the computer reading my Groo and
Star Wars comics (one in front of each eye...)

As always I am the near invisible lurking Knight Who Says Cheese Dip

P.S. I agree with Nate 'bout Boba, can't wait to see him in episode II.
P.P.S. Cheese Dip.
P.P.P.S. Cheese Dip.
P.P.P.P.S. Star Wars.
P.P.P.P.P.S. Star Dip
P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Cheese Wars
P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Dip Wars
P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Star Cheese

-"All right! That's it! It's gotten Silly!"
        John Cleese, Monty Python's Flying Circus