Re: Groo on tv...?

Who is Joxer? You don't watch Xena, do you? Joxer is Joxer, the Mighty!
Played by Ted Raimi, ( Sam and Ivan Raimi's brother) he is an inept fool
who, in his mind, is a great warrior and hero, but in reality just
screws up a lot. Sound like anyone you know?
---Bryan

All Hail Brak

--- Begin Message ---

---BRYAN SHULTZ <PSYCHO-MAN@webtv.net> wrote:

> Personally, I always thought Joxer was a little closer to being Groo,
> they're boh inept and they both think that they're these great heros.
> Joxer just can't fight, where as, of course, Groo can. --- Bryan

Who is Joxer?