Re: Groopads Updates.

>Can someone tell me what is this Groopads? I'm one of the newbies, sorry to
>have to ask too many questions...
>
>cylim

Boy are you in luck! Nate designed these really cool mousepads with
pictures of Groo on them and they're available ONLY to the groop. Nate,
jump in here with the URL where Lim can see them. If you need ordering info
and prices, send another email to the groop and somebody (maybe even ME
[that's me Chris, not me Mark Evanier]) will post them. That's the quick
answer.

Chris