Re: Groo the Jedi

>First of all I don't think Groo has the "finesse" to block
blaster-shots.

If a man can "Sink" a ship in the desert, he has "finesse" enough to
block a blaster shot.  Besides, it's the force, not the "finesse"
(otherwise, everyone in the Starwars universe would carry a lightsaber).

>He'd be wading through stormtroopers and battle droids like a knife
through
>Cheese Dip. I've always pictured Groo as a shaved Wookie on a killing
spree.

ANY shaved wookie would be mad enough to go on a killing spree (Chances
are Groo WOULD shave a Wookiee ("...he was hairy...")).  But would the
censors allow such a scene to be shown in the movie?

>If he'd been a Jedi would he be light side or dark side?
He'd probabley be the orange side.  You know, the side where he would
try to lift a rock using the force, but unknowingly choke every one
around him.

>follows Groo around like a cape after a DC or Marvel Superhero,
Wolverine don't wear no cape bub!

>hand Groo just does what Groo does best, and he's more good than >evil.
"He's more Groo now than man, dumb with a twisted nose".
He was always more Groo.  When was he NOT Groo.  Did you ever hear of a
book called "Sergio Aragones'     The Wanderer"?
BTW I can almost see Chakaal posing as Groo's sister, just so he'll
leave her alone.
                                  -Saad "Rowrrr...howl..aaaaaaa" Azim