From: DanielBron@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 21:29:38 EST
To: groop@groo.com
Subject: I've got a loverly bunch of coconuts...

The original message is attached below.
--- Begin Message ---
See them all a'standin' in a row?

Anyway....

New Business:

Sorry to get so off-topic. I just have to spew a little, so:

I am intrigued by mentions of Space Sheep & invulnerable beanie babies.  I am
right here, right now ordering all 5 issues of TWE (now that's a plug bigger
than that furry thing I pulled out of my drain last week).

the reason I hadn't ordered before was because I thought that TWE would be
just another one of those "underground" comics who want to be 'different' but
are really just 'poor'.  You know the ones I mean, the ones that think they're
cool 'cause they're not mainstream, and they have stories that go nowhere
(like this one), and art that I could do (now THAT'S bad).  Not that I'm
defending those ever-so-redundant "mainstream" comics either, mind you.  This
dichotomy is really why I've chosen to only collect humor comics.  It's really
hard to express angst or arrogance in a funnybook.

So, anyone up for some pantless fishin' ?

Groo! Groo! Groo!

Can I talk about G&R#3 yet?

I'm bored.

My leg itches.

I stopped typing to scratch it.

Of course, there is no empircal way for you guys to determine that I stopped
typing.....

La la la.

-TGD

PS: I've got bigs ones, small ones, some as big as your head......
PPS:  No obvious puns please.

--- End Message ---