voting

Hi!

I just want to give some comments "behind the scenes" where the votes are
being counted as they come in that it is a really exciting final spurt in
the voting. In two catagories we have two equal as #1 and in two other
catagories there are more than one that lie plus minus 1 from each other at
the top!! Only in one or two catagories has the winner as good as broken
the goal-line! As for the Grooper/Groopie (and sorry, Midnight-toker/Groid
(or whatever)) status you'll just have to wait and see! ;-) So everybody
out there who haven't voted yet (are we 1000 in the Groop? That means that
about 966 of you haven't voted), if you have a vote, go and make it! And
remember that you can vote for only one catagory if you don't have an
opinion in all!

/Magnus
    http://i.am/on-line
Quote of the moment

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing
theirs, obviously you have no conception of the magnitude of
the problem.