Re: Dark Horse Logo by Aragones?

>I don't think it's been announced yet but Dark Horse will soon be
>putting most of its creator-owned titles under a new imprint -- the
>"Maverick" line.  Each of them will have the individual artist doing
>his own version of the Dark Horse logo.  Our future projects will be
>under this imprint.

~~~ Hmmm.  What is it lately with all these comic companies branching
off into factions? Vertigo, Wildstorm, Cliffhanger... and now Maverick
for DH?  What's the reason, ME?  What's going on in the business that
has created these?  It seems like this is the first time in comic
publishing history that we've had so many.

~Nate P.

Nate Piekos              natepiekos@hotmail.com

Under Construction! PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com
Check out AKF COMICS', The Whole Enchilada!
http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics