Last Votes!!!

At 06:05 1999-03-14 PST, Paul Wieske wrote:
>Well I hope I never have to move again. It took me forever to clear out
>my groo e-mails. But anyways if it is not to late, if someone can send
>me the address for the Rufferto Awards I can vote.

http://members.xoom.com/thegroop/

You just made it, the final day today (c: The voting will close at
midnight.. or something like that. Since we are spread all over the globe
I'll postpone the closing untill after the last midnight of this day on
this planet... got that? ;-)

/Magnus
    http://i.am/on-line
Quote of the moment

Love at first sight is one of the greatest labour-saving devices the world
has ever seen.