Hall of Mendicants

Had another thought about the future Hall of Mendicants hosted at my new
domain...

If we had quirky bios of the list regulars, it would be a good resource
for newbies.  How many mailing lists have a preparation text?!  Also, it
could be the yellowpages for the groop.  Have everybody's e-mail address
there... so if you want to send someone persoanl e-mail, and you just
can't remember their address... tada.. just go to the HoM!  I'd also
like to do pictures of everybody.  Those that are on the Guess the
Grooper, would be great... those that aren't, would you be averse to
e-mailing me a scanned picture of yourself? (or if you can draw, send me
an illustration (NOT YET!!! NOT YET!!! I'll let you know.) (Shane, I'll
make an exception on the photo for you, but that means I get to draw
something funny/bizarre.)

For listing on the HoM, I think the criteria should be, "You have to
post at least once a week."  Because we just can't list *everybody*...
I just don't have that kinda time.

SO, whaddayathink?

~Nate P.~ Any more ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Nate Piekos              natepiekos@hotmail.com

Under Construction! PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com
Check out AKF COMICS', The Whole Enchilada!
http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics