Re: Hall of Mendicants

---Nate Piekos <natepiekos@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Had another thought about the future Hall of Mendicants hosted at my
new
> domain...
>Any more ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I'd like to see: a FAQ, definitions (remember defining mulch in every
possible language?), bios (w/ email, ICQ, & URL listings), Gary's Groo
lists for the Dessesbo (since he doesn't have a site), and links to
all our side projects (mousepads, round robins, the awards, Fan Pic,
TWE <plug!>, the groo pages: groo.com etc), & links to Groo resources
(Dark Horse site, ebay, other retailers with Groo stuff). Maybe an mp3
of that Groo song? Plus I think a few cheese dip recipes would be in
order... and perhaps some mulching tips?

mendicant

==
Chad M. Riden
ICQ # 9922135