Re: That $500 guy...

>PS  Don't yell at me for posting a one-liner to the Groop, Shane.  I saved up
>a lot of nonsense and put it all in ONE email, but right after I sent it I
got
>YOUR email about this guy.  So it's all your fault.

You know what.... I have no idea what this one-liner stuff is... this is
the second time that I've seen my name associated with this one-liner stuff...

Could somewhat educate me? Am I the brunt of a joke that I don't know
about... or have I been confused with being a mean person? (which is not
me!!!)

Help please... cause Daniel sounds upset with me... which I personally
couldn't live with!!! >:-)