Re: DC Challenge...

On Sun, 14 Mar 1999 10:04:00 -0800, Shane Clarke <sac@foolarchy.com>
wrote:

>M.E.: could you explain the DC Challenge to me? did you work on all 12 issues?

ME: The DC Challenge was a "round-robin" story that we did some years
back...a number of writers passing the reins from one to the next.  I
wrote the first issue, then Len Wein wrote the next one, picking up
where I left off, then Doug Moench (I think) wrote the next one and so
on.

I was originally supposed to only write the first issue but the thing
got out of hand, due to a number of problems.  So I came back in at
the end to work on #12 to try and mop things up.  It was an
interesting experiment, but I don't think it was successful.

Mark Evanier's e-mail address is: me@evanier.com
363 S. Fairfax Ave., #303 - Los Angeles, CA 90036