Re: votes

At 17:39 1999-03-14 PST, Paul Wieske wrote:
>well i am not sure if my vote went through or not i got this message
>Hey! You forgot to enter some very important like:

If you got that message then it didn't get through! As the message later
says (I hope) you must go back and edit the information. Little late to go
back now so you'll have to do it all over, sorry.

For your votes to be registerd you must have recieved a message telling you
so.

/Magnus
    http://i.am/on-line
Quote of the moment

Rule of Creative Research:
1) Never draw what you can copy.
2) Never copy what you can trace.
3) Never trace what you can cut out and paste down.