Netiquette.

Just to clarify for Shane:

No you are not the butt of an obscure joke (unless you have a large butt.
Then you'd be the "butt" of a lot of jokes).  You have complained or *advised*
on several occaions that people send a lot of "little" or "one-line" emails,
instead of one large one.  This is to what I am reffering.  I can understand
your concern of course, because NO ONE wants to upset TGD. Bwaa haaa haa ha.

-That "Very, Very Scary" Guy Daniel (aka TGD)