Netiquette, etc..

Dan: 	I hate to break it to you, but you're just not a scary guy
Also, I don't think Shane's the guy who suggested fewer multiple posts by
the same person in a given day.  That was Kevin and it's a good suggestion,
even if I don't follow it all the time.
Also, I've met Shane and he has a small butt.

About babies:  Babies are noisy poop machines and many of them look like
Alfred Hitchcock or Charles Laughton.  Except mine of course, who were the
most beautiful creatures God ever put on this earth.  (That is, until I
have grandchildren)

How many people are on this mailing list?

About What's to be on the Groop Page:  I agree with Nate.

To Eric:  I could look this up, but I'm lazy and I know you're on top of
this stuff:
When is Wondercon and is Sergio listed as a guest and is there a connection
between Wondercon and the CAM exhibit you told us about?

How's that for succinct?  take care all -Gary G.