Groopad Order Update.

Hello folks, I should've gotten this summary put together earlier, but
here it is....

**As of arond 1pm PST today, I've received orders from the following
people:

_From Canada_
bk.trapp@sk.sympatico.ca
vaughn@sewardconsulting.com

_From the US_
slaubau@ipfw.edu
grossfam@olywa.net
wacko42@rocketmail.com
natepiekos@hotmail.com
ton610@hotmail.com
Superzeus@aol.com
perreys@sprintmail.com
a2sg@yahoo.com
schechnr@flash.net
lyphorm@ix.netcom.com
george_karalias@avid.com
aberlett@g-and-o.com
Groo230@aol.com
josh@groo.com
jrg@engr.uark.edu
packrat1@zoomnet.net
faygogroo@aol.com
chadmriden@yahoo.com
kevin.hall@ummed.edu
groojedi@aol.com
ephillip@worldnet.att.net
Shane Clarke (please e-mail your order)

_Outside Canada & US_
dennison@philonline.com
the.squirrel@t-online.de
ravendarkwing@postmaster.co.uk
yustin@arrakis.es
dopfer@CSU.edu.au
azamin7@pd.jaring.my
magnus.lindgren@mbox304.swipnet.se
S.PASSEY@IC.AC.UK
Philippe.Bruhat@capway.com
Eduardo Schmidt (please e-mail your order)
mkranwet@yahoo.com (please e-mail your order)

**As of arond 1pm PST today, I've received payment from the following
people:
grossfam@olywa.net
perreys@sprintmail.com
schechnr@flash.net
ephillip@worldnet.att.net
Shane Clarke
the.squirrel@t-online.de
yustin@arrakis.es
azamin7@pd.jaring.my
Philippe.Bruhat@capway.com
mkranwet@yahoo.com

Please check & double check that I haven't missed your order or payment.

In total, 35 orders have been placed for a total of 93 Groopads! An
outstanding turnout considering I estimated around 50 Groopads last
summer from Groopies' initial responses.  With these numbers, the CBLDF
sould be getting a healthy donation.... (no idea just what a healthy
donation is, yet, though. :-)

Time is running out for you to place your order!  The deadline to place
your e-mail order is Monday the 15th (tommorrow!), and monies must be
received by Monday the 22nd.  I can accept personal cheques in US funds
from Canada and the US, and International Money Orders and US cash from
everywhere.  Send payment to the adress below.

Surprisingly, the ordering process has been *fairly* un Groo-like so
far.  Most people take instruction well, and there have been no
mysterious packets of cheese dip or mulch at my door.  Huzzah! :-}

Ruben Arellano
#306 - 1385 Draycott Road
North Vancouver, BC  V7J 3K9
CANADA