Re: Need Help: Dark Horse Extra #10

Mike,

I've come out of lurking to offer you some of my Dark Horse Extras. I have
several copies of these issues. If you need one let me know. That goes for
anyone else, too. I offered the #4 a while back with the "Day of the Dead"
poster and got a healthy response. (ran out of #4 as a result) I'll send
out what I can of the other issues as requests come in. However, it may
take a couple of weeks because I'm very busy at work with our company
winning an Oscar and all... (brag, brag, brag...)

-George

Slaubau@IPFW.EDU (Slaubaugh,Mike) on 03/13/99 02:15:30 PM