Can you wait for the Malaysian Groo T shirt

Hi

Actually, this morning,  a person took one of the remaining XL T
shirts.  This means if you want 2 shirts, you have to wait for my
another trip to the Sun office (when I go to pick up Gary's 4 years of
worth of Groo reprints)  I'll put your names in the waiting list.  Don't
worry, there are a lot more in the Sun office.  They want to clear up
the 1997 stock.  (clear up their store)

I  still have an XL shirt available.  So for those who want 1 XL shirt,
it is still available.

I'll let you know when the next batch of  T shirts are available.

Sorry.

Azamin.