HoM Bios

Sheesh it's quiet around here this morning.  OK...

I need ideas for what I should include in the HoM bios.  Here's how it;s
gonna go.... I'm gonna send a "fill in the blanks" for to the groop soon.
Anyone who wants to be listed in the Bios section should fill it out and
return it to me.  (I will ask for pictures later.) So far here's what I
want to include in each bio:

Nickname: (if you have one.)
Real Name: (if you have one)
One liner: (we all have our little trademarks.. "dessesbo" etc.)
Location:(if you live somewhere on this planet)
e-mail:(obviously you have one.)
Links:(got a home page?)
Bio:  (a few sentences about your best known exploits w/ the groop, or
whatever...)

Also, I'd like to have a few wacky things like...

If I could spend a day in GROO's world, I'd...:

Ideas? Anyone?

~Nate P.

     PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com