Re: Behold...

At 08:44 AM 3/17/99 PST, Finn  wrote:
>In an attempt to keep the "cheese dip" joke fresh, I would like to
>suggest something like "Pal and Drumm's Inn" for the lounge site.
>(Naming it after an actual inn in one of the issues of Groo would be
>even better, but the names of these establishments elude me).

~~~~ If the cheesedip joke could be exhausted, I think it would have been,
years ago! If you can come up with a better name, I'll use it.  "Pal and
Drumm's Inn" is too clunky.

(anybody... make up some names for the bulletin board...)   Something with
the Sage perhaps?  "The Sage Cafe?) Does anyone else think the Cheese Dip
Lounge isn't OK?

~Nate P.

     PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com