Re: HoM Bios

>From: Nate Piekos <nate@piekosarts.com>
>To: groop@groo.com
>Subject: HoM Bios
>Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 10:44:41 -0500
>
>Sheesh it's quiet around here this morning.  OK...
>
>I need ideas for what I should include in the HoM bios.  Here's how
it;s
>gonna go.... I'm gonna send a "fill in the blanks" for to the groop
soon.
>Anyone who wants to be listed in the Bios section should fill it out
and
>return it to me.  (I will ask for pictures later.) So far here's what I
>want to include in each bio:
>
>Nickname: (if you have one.)
>Real Name: (if you have one)
>One liner: (we all have our little trademarks.. "dessesbo" etc.)
>Location:(if you live somewhere on this planet)
>e-mail:(obviously you have one.)
>Links:(got a home page?)
>Bio:  (a few sentences about your best known exploits w/ the groop, or
>whatever...)
>
>Also, I'd like to have a few wacky things like...
>
>If I could spend a day in GROO's world, I'd...:
>
>Ideas? Anyone?
>
>~Nate P.
How about
Things I Like to do when I'm not reading Groo: (other hobbies and such
stuff)
How I became Desseso: (what got you started reading Groo)
I'm most like (Name of Character), Because: (whatever)
I like mt Cheese Dip: (cold, fondued, with bits of intestine and dirt,
etc)
What Mulch means to me: (whatever definition of mulch you wanna use or
come up with)

and thats about all I can think of at the moment?

Sean
AKA Willie, AKA Woodchuck, AKA Hippie Dude, AKA Hey You

Hmmm cant think of anything else that would be really wacky right now