Re: Hall of Mendicants

At 04:10 PM 3/17/99 -0500, GrooJedi@aol.com wrote:
>I have a few suggestions and/or comments:
>
>I like the eBay id posting idea, 'cuz you gotta know who you're friends are!
>For some reason I can't get to www.groothewanderer.com.  (I'm using AOL,
which
>may be the problem) but it says Unknown Host.  That may be something to
check.

<BAD NATE!!!!!!!>

That is a link to my Groo site... that I've taken down for a while. (I had
to change domain servers... and I got caught up in 3 other major web site
projects .. not to mention school and work.) So, Long story short... i put
it on pause...

But, it is being worked on in the background... and when completed, will go
back up.

Maybe that was Nates way of motivating me to get my @ss in gear!!!!!!

Shane Clarke
Dr. Clarke - a.k.a. SAC