From: Nate Piekos <nate@piekosarts.com>
To: groop@groo.com
Subject: Re: Behold...
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 11:16:06 -0500

At 11:02 AM 3/17/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Great job, Nate!! It looks AWESOME...but I have a complaint (please
don't hit
>me), I found it difficult to read the light blue letters on the gray
Groo
>background. That's it. Otherwise, you did an awesome job!!
>
>Love, from
>
>Unirabbit, Bold Slayer of Defenseless Horses

~~~~ Thanks Uni.  (...and I don't hit women...  not with my hands
anyway.... you should see the dent that old ladies make in your hood
though! Big points! Big Points!)  Yes, a few people commented that the
blue
text was a little tough to read, so before this weekend, it will change.
I'll probably make the background darker.

Also..... DO NOT send me your bios now... I still have not settled on
what
info to provide... I'm still waiting for more suggestions...

~Nate P.~ No old ladies were harmed in the writing of this post.

     PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com
    AKF COMICS!
http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics