M.E. Article in CBM #67(w/Groo)

Hi Folks!

OK, the Sergio drawing on page 26-27 in the Comics Market Place #67, March
1999, (It takes up all of one page and part of another)  of Mark at his
computer surrounded by many of the cartoon characters he has written for is
dated 1994.  That means it was either done for and given to Mark in 1994
and this is the first time its been published OR, and far more likely, it
was published somewhere else in 1994 or early 1995.

Mark!  Any clue?

I don't recognize it on sight, but I'll have to look at my stuff from that
period.  If I was going to guess, I'd think maybe it was done for a
convention program where Mark was a special guest and his work was
spotlighted or maybe in the CBG when his column was introduced.  Isn't that
about the time he started with them?  I'm just guessing there was some sort
of intro.

-Gary "I knew simply buying a current magazine at my shop was too easy"
Grossmann

PS  I did buy the magazine, of course.

> From: Slaubaugh,Mike <Slaubau@ipfw.edu>
> To: groop@groo.com
> Subject: Evanier Article in CBM (w/Groo)
> Date: Wednesday, March 17, 1999 10:23 AM
>
>      An article on Mark Evanier appears in the March 1999 issue of Comic
>      Book Marketplace (pp. 26-31).  In addition to two B&W photos of
Mark,