Re: Wordy! Wordy!

DanielBron@aol.com wrote:

> H > "is your name RUBEN?".
> Now, is that a coinkydink or what?  Our resident Master Sergiographer has a
> counterpart in NYC.

	Actually, that WAS me.  I often fly across the continent to check out
some of the East Coast comic shops.  I haven't been able to get out
lately, though, cause my jets are in the shop (Nate can confirm that).
Nate is supposed to stop by for dinner sometime soon, so maybe I'll
catch his ride back.  Let it be known that there is only one(1) Ruben
that is so DESSESBO about Aragones' work.

Hapee Saynt Paddies Dayee,
Ruben.