D&D Cartoon

Just out of curiosity, I checked into the D&D cartoon on the web.
(remember we talked about that, ME helped withthe pilot...)  Found a few
decent sites... here's agood one if anyone is interested...

http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Studio/8697/home.htm

The concensus of these sites seem to concur that although D&D was popular,
it was yanked off the air due to the whole "satanic suicide scare".
Associated with the RPG (--don't get me started on *that* crock of sh... )
Any network with a sat. morning cartoon (amid SMURFS and HE-MAN) that might
be linked to such bad press quietlly discontinued it.  Poof.

ME, you said you were unaware of the bad press... but how well did the show
do?  If it was flagging in the ratings, I could see why they cancelled it,
but if it was doing well, I'm willing to bet it really is due to the "scare"

~Nate P.~ Sparky- "I'll can tiptoe past that red dragon while carrying a
sack full of gold pieces... I think I can I think I can I think I.... aw
crud....*guys?*"- Urinetoast.

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com
    AKF COMICS!