and the winner is...

Ladies and Gents... I have made a decision!  The discussion board for the
HoM will be called....

"The Wanderers' Inn" -- (Thanks to whoever suggested that! I can't remember!)

You'll notice that it is in the plural possessive, because it's for all of
us wanderers.

And I've decided that each section of the site, will have a different "door
graphic" just like the entry one w/ the torches.  Is that a good idea?
Would you like to see those, or is it just a waste of time?

I've already started the door to the Wanderers' Inn, it's the front of a
medievil/fantasy inn.

~Nate P.

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com