Re: The Grooless Wanderer

>Hi Greg!
>
>What do you do for a living that sends you to Saudi Arabia?  Inquiring
>Groopies(ers) want to know.  We'll leave a dried Mulch candle in the window
>for you.  Take care -Gary G.

I work for IBM in NZ on a telecommunications site for NZ's biggest telephony
company. IBM have just sold the same software for Saudi's telephony system
that was developed by us here in NZ so I'm off to join the team setting up
the site in Saudi and trying to bring order to the chaos.

Hopefully it'll be fun as well as work. I want to try to get a dive in on
the Red Sea while I'm there.

Cheers and thanks for the fare thee well Gary.

Greg.