Re: HoM Bullletin Names

>How about Dakarba'a Dungeon (kinda a swanky night club kinda
>place...)?

~~~~~ It's already been settled that the board will be called, "The
Wanderers' Inn", but I have to say that "Dakarba's Dungeon" sounds like a
fetish club.... but that's just my thought process.... and we all know my
thought process...

>Wow!  This is my first actual contribution to the Groop after lurking
>about in the shadows for so long.....  It feels great to be
>"de-flowered" on the internet!!!

~~~~~  I think I saw a chat room for people who are into that.  Uh, welcome
to the groop.... um, glad we could ..... um....de-flower you (?)

>Thanks, gang!
>Vag-O-Sil
>(don't ask about the nickname - it will be explained in the HoM! - it
>sounds a lot worse than it is!)

~~~~~ Boy, I hope so....

~Nate P.~ It's friday... leave me alone.

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com
    AKF COMICS!
http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics