Rouge Ducks or Phantom Meatballs

I have noticed something very odd.  Everytime the Groop gets quiet, 2 or 3
persons (correct English) immediately ASSUME they've been kicked.  Why?  Is
there precedent for this?  It goes against common sense, and, one would think,
that since these are often the same people (or different people, my point
still applies) that they would have learned by now that the Groop has just
gotten quiet.  It's a heuristic thing.  I'm not trying to insult anyone, or
anything, but I really want to know why this is.  I think people are doing
this just for something to say.  Like I am in this message.  Yep, I was bored,
and wanted to sound arrogant.  So, any good meat byproducts around here?  How
about Rouge Ducks or Phantom Meatballs?  I think both those things should be
in the next installment of TWE, along with a herd of Sergio-style goats. La la
la la la.

-TGD

PS: La la la la la la la la la.

PPS: See PS

PPPS:  I can't get that tune out of my head.  Does anyone know what it is?