Almost there....

Jeezz.... I'm just two cards away from getting all the IG cards for the
Groo card set.

And "Ya ya ya ya ya" to all you little freaks who are going to taunt me
that you have all
9 IG cards already... cause you know what, at least I have one of the 50
Official Sketch
Cards! (Out of the pack, so I didn't have to pay but $2.00 for it!) So,
that means there are
only 48 other ones floating around out there, because I know Gary has one!

Hey M.E., did you every get the envelope with the 2 #19 cards you needed?

Dr. Clarke - aka SAC
Shane A. Clarke
Brave enough for a Lan Party?
http://www.foolarchy.com/flp