Re: Unidentified subject!

Hey!  First Mike S. and now Eric!  Does EVERYBODY in the USA get their mail
before the Puget Sound area?  Maybe it's the rain.  Or they think Mt.
Rainier will blow up!

Oh, and, uh, Shane.  I do NOT have one of the Sketch cards.  Shocking isn't
it?  I'm afraid that is destined to be one of the few bona fide Groo items
I do not add to my collection.  I wonder where the other 49 little jewels
are?  (wanna trade yours for the 2 IG cards you don't have?  hee-hee)

-You Know Who