Re: Unidentified subject!

>Oh, and, uh, Shane.  I do NOT have one of the Sketch cards.  Shocking isn't
>it?  I'm afraid that is destined to be one of the few bona fide Groo items
>I do not add to my collection.  I wonder where the other 49 little jewels
>are?  (wanna trade yours for the 2 IG cards you don't have?  hee-hee)

Dang... I coulda sworn that you obtained one via CBG. Nope. Not gonna
happen. I wouldn't trade mine for 5 complete sets of the groo cards! With
only 49 others in circulation... (and besides... it's nice to actually have
something you don't!  :-)

I wonder how hard it would be to find another one?

Dr. Clarke - aka SAC
Shane A. Clarke
Brave enough for a Lan Party?
http://www.foolarchy.com/flp