Re: Unidentified subject!

Shane Clarke wrote:

> >Oh, and, uh, Shane.  I do NOT have one of the Sketch cards.
>
> I wonder how hard it would be to find another one?

Probably pretty difficult.  One of the card shops advertised for a year and a
half and apparently never found one.  I  saw two advertised on newsgroups for
hundreds of dollars (many hundreds).  Then didn't check for a month and found an
ad from someone who wanted to sell one for $25.  Long gone by the time I
contacted him.
     Did anyone try to gauge the occurence of the IG cards?  My  experience
suggested that the stated rate of 1 out of 7 packs was way too high.  Closer to
1 in 10 or 12.
Bunny