Re: Unidentified subject!

>     Did anyone try to gauge the occurence of the IG cards?  My
experience

I never tried to gauge the occurence, but I purchased four boxes of
cards and got only 3 IG cards.  (I purchased the rest on ebay for
various prices).
By the way, I had a dream last night that I owned a white t-shirt with
a picture of the sage's dog on the front, staring blankly ahead.
Underneath the dog, in familiar black type, it read:

                             "Got Mulch?"

I wish a had that shirt.

In Groo we trust,
fi