Re: and the winner is...

I watch a lot of Bugs Bunny, too! My favorite villian is the big hairy
orange monster with big red tennis shoes!

By the way, am I the only one who had Thursday's and Friday's posts sent to
me twice??

Love, from

Unirabbit, Queen of Florida, Empress of Outer Space, and Seneschal of the
Bermuda Triangle