Re: Unidentified subject!

I got 1 card in about 15 packets (I was too slow of mind to buy a box) but I
also got a signed card, number 96 "Tough Mission" which shows Rufferto
perched precariously on the claw of a Floom Floom.

ME - were the signed cards random or was there like 1 of each of the normal
cards signed ?

And does anyone besides me call Floom Flooms Floom Flooms rather than
Dragons ?

Greg - The Grooless Wanderer - Craill.

>>      Did anyone try to gauge the occurence of the IG cards?  My
experience
>> suggested that the stated rate of 1 out of 7 packs was way too high.
Closer to