US shipping rates

ALL US shipping rates can be found at www.usps.gov

It's an excellent resource to be sure. Of particular note is the "Global
Priority Rate" for international shipments. For only $6.95, you can ship
to all of Western Europe (& some other locales). This is NOT done by
weight. It's whatever you can squeeze into a FedEx size mailer (which is
provided by the post office). The Pacific Rim WAS only $7.95 for same
service, but it recently went up to $8.95 with the recent rate change.
Oh yeah, these items arrive usually in about 3 days!!

Kevin