Mysteries Revealed

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! snort chortle, gufaw... heh.  I know who the winners
are for the 1999 Groop Awards!  I AND I ALONE!... well, ok, Kev Hall,
Magnus Llindgren and Lia Bulaong know too, but for dramatic effect...
MWAHAHAHA I and I alone!

In a little more than a week... you will too! (Are you psyched? Huh? Are
you?! --  you better be!)

Of course, to coincide with the event on April 1, the top secret Hall Of
Mendicants project will be revealed in full.  I'll give you teaser.... the
main feature of the site, is of course, "The Hall"...  a place where only a
handful of Groo folks will be inducted and elevated to the highest status
in Groopdom (no flash photography please)  Recipients will be based on
overall help and contribution to the Groop... and this year.... the big
surprise at the HoM will be......................... the very first
inductees of the Hall of Halls!  That's right, it could be you!

Wait and wonder.

~Nate P.

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com