Re: Groo cards

On Tue, 23 Mar 1999 17:54:25 -0600 (CST), PSYCHO-MAN@webtv.net (BRYAN
SHULTZ) wrote:

>Since we've been talkin' about this, I've got a veritable butt-load of
>extra Groo cards, including two #19s. Anybody wanna trade? I still need
>a few.

ME: Avail yourself of the Great Groo Trading Card Exchange!

I have quite a few of every card except #19.  If you need any
reasonable number of Groo cards, just send me a stamped,
self-addressed envelope at the address below.  Tell me what you want
and I'll try to supply it.

This is a service of the people who bring you Groo.  It does not apply
to the Images of Groo cards.

If you have extras, send 'em in so I can distribute them to other
needy Groo fans -- especially #19.

Mark Evanier's e-mail address is: me@evanier.com
363 S. Fairfax Ave., #303 - Los Angeles, CA 90036