The Great Groo Trade

Mendicants and Mendicettes:

I am looking for the Groo Dynasty trade paperback and any posters
(promotional or otherwise) that I don't have. If anyone has any extras
of these items in good condition, and would be willing to trade, I
have an extra, never-before-worn embroidered Groo cap (the one
previously available from Rapid Eye Entertainment) and an extra Groo
Special (from Eclipse) in great condition to trade. . .  I also have
kopins.
The only poster I have is The Fray (1988, Marvel Press).  Thanks.