Re: G&R #3

Hey, Philippe, welcome back from lurker-land! I saw your letter in G&R #3
and I thought, "Well, BooK still *does* exist!" Glad you're still around.
It's great to see Groopmembers' names in the Groograms. Congratulations on
getting in. I'm sure I saw another groop name in
there...uh...Pie...er...Pee Toast ...or something like that.

>Well, I know it's old news, but I got G&R #3 last saturday.

 and what did I see on the