Re: -4.2

OK, sorry for the confusion I have caused.  Shane is talking about one of
the 50 Original Sketch cards inserted into 50 of the ba-zillion packs of
Groo cards.  There is no question about the authenticity of these little
jewels.

I was talking about the 500 autographed cards inserted into 500 of the
ba-zillion packs of Groo cards.  A number of Groopies have pulled these and
we have determined and re-determined and re-re-determined that there is no
way to tell them from cards Sergio signs at conventions. (So I don't count
them as a Groo Item on the Groo List)  -Gary G.