Howard Stern

This morning on the Howard Stern Radio Show, he talked to Bob Greenberger
from DC Comics.  They played a little Superman trivia (... I never knew how
lame some of the Superman back history was... I mean, "Super Monkey"?)
Anyway, Howard also revealed that his cousin is Jack Adler.  After that
segment they had on a large-breasted, small-minded film actress, (asking
her *extremely* intimate questions) making the morning perfectly rounded
for adolescent male comic enthusiasts.

~Nate P.~ Just thought someone might like to know this.

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com
    AKF COMICS!
http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics